Sunday 3 August 2014

Daniell Bromley. The Product Sourcing Manager of TEVA UK LIMITED (TUL), a U.K pharmaceutical


From: Daniell Bromley <da-bromley@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Subject: RE: Re Re: reply
To: Mohini Porwal <mohini.aerosoft@gmail.com>

My Name Is Daniell Bromley. The Product Sourcing Manager of TEVA UK  LIMITED (TUL), a U.K pharmaceutical
research agency and I am personally contacting you for a legal and profitable opportunity that will open doors for unimaginable
financial rewards for both of us. I know you will wonder how i come to know about you or how i got your email id, i actually got it from India database and i found you suitable person to handle this deal without any fear of trust..
 
 
My Company (TEVA UK  LIMITED) here in the U.K demanding for Herbal Roots called (sullar herbal roots).
This (sullar herbal roots) is combined with monosodium glutamate (MSG) for the production of a vaccine called HYALURONICŽInjectable
by this company and distributed as part of foreign aid to Countries in War and Refugee camps throughout the world under the
habilitation of the U.N (UNITED NATIONS WORLD WIDE) For the Treatment Of critical diseases like. Cancer, mycoplasma, Psysoriasis,
Prevention of HIV and other related Pathogenic viruses...Etc...
 
 
I Write To You concerning the Negotiation Of This Product over there In India Because I Need A Stable And Reliable Partner Who Will
Purchase The Product Out From The Producer ( Local farmer) In India At The normal price rate of( $1,800) Per packet Of 50 Grams As
It Is Been Sold By The local supplier In India, And Re-sell To The U.K Company here At The Rate Of Us($3,150.00) Dollars Per Same packet Of 50 Grams, as against($2,400.00) per a packet which we normally buy the products from the former middle man who has never kept to our sharing agreement. The over inflated profit that is added to it will be shared by both of us. That’s you will have 60% while 40% will be for me. This over inflated profit shall be calculated on the basis of the number of packets that you are able to supply us for purchase in any of our trip to India . I shall give to you my bank account details where you will send in my entitlement.
It Is An
Ayurvedic Product Without Any Content Of Nicotine In It. While Many Underdeveloped Countries Use Ayurvedic Products In its Raw Form,
it is being refined in The Western World Laboratories Before use. This Ayurvedic Herbal Root Is Not Illegal In Any Way To Any
Authority.
Please Note that once made available, The Company Is Financially Capable of Flying down To Your Country (India) for purchase and
Payment of This Product from you.
 
 
My Proposal:
I will provide you with All Necessary guide lines And Information You Need for you To Do This Business Successfully on my behalf.
All You Need To Do Is To Stand As a Middleman. Between The Producer (local farmer) In Your Country And The U.K Company here (TEVA UK  LIMITED) by Purchasing Out The Products And Supplying Without Allowing both Parties To Meet Or Have Each
Other's Contact.
I Personally Devised This Idea To Protect Future Transactions as It Will Also Be An Additional Business Opportunity Outside Your
Specialization. This Business Is very Lucrative Without Any Risk.
 
 
The Question Now Is!!!, How you can Convince Me on your part That I Am Going To Get My Own Percentage% On Any Transaction You Do
With The Company?. because i had a very bad experience before with my formal contact .  If You Assure Me Of Your Reliability and honesty, I Will provide You with All Necessary guide lines And
Information Needed for you To carry out This Business Successfully on my behalf and make some profitable Commissions of your own
also, as I await your response.
Regards
Daniell Bromley
+448719746257


Mohini Porwal [ B Sc]
Trainee News Editor






No comments:

Post a Comment