Sunday 3 August 2014

Please your immediate reply needed








From: Diaz Mohamed <mohamed.diaz@terra.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 3, 2014 at 5:08 AM
Subject: Please your immediate reply needed.
To:



Dear Friend,

Hopefully i am not disturbing. Please forgive my way and manner contacting you this way. I will like you give me your sincere attention. I need a matured and capable hand in a business deal of $18.5 million US dollars.I belief you are suitable to handle such project perfectly . I will be glad to discuss the details with you. Please do me a favour and make sure you always contact me through my private email: mohamed.diaz@terra.com
You will have 50% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to handle this business with me while 50% be for me too. Look forward to your rapid reply!

Thanks and best regards, 


Capt Mohamed Diaz


No comments:

Post a Comment